Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The organiser is Norse Stone Ltd whose registered at Lieurary Quarry, Westfield, Thurso, KW14 7QR.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the UK and aged 18 years or over except employees of Norse Stone Ltd and their close relatives living in the same household.
3. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Norse Stone Ltd’s Facebook events page.
5. Multiple entries per person will be accepted.
6. The giveaway will run from the 16th of December to 17:00 on the 18th of December. After this date/time no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The organiser reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Entry to the giveaway is as follows: Entrants must "like" the original Facebook post and "leave a comment" on the original Facebook post specifying what their favourite thing about Christmas is.
11. The prize is as follows: A small hamper with a bottle of Prosecco, box of chocolates and a Caithness flagstone decoration.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen: at random by software from all entries received.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The organiser will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. The organiser’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
· Norse Stone Ltd‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
· Norse Stone shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
· Norse Stone Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.