you give Norse Stone when you use this website.
Norse Stone is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide
certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured
that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Types of Information We Collect
We collect two basic types of information – personal information and anonymous information – and we may use personal and anonymous information to create a third type of information, aggregate information. For example, we collect:
- Information you provide when you request information, contact us, or purchase a product or service from us,
such as your postal address, telephone number, and payment information;
- Information you provide in public forums on our sites and applications, such as your public posts;
- Location information, including location information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with one of our site or applications, or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information;
- Usage, viewing, technical, and device data when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms, including your browser or device type, unique device identifier, and IP address.
How We Collect Your Information
We collect information you provide to us when you request or purchase products, services, or information from us,
participate in public forums or other activities on our sites and applications, respond to guest surveys, or
otherwise interact with us using one or more devices.
We collect information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, tags, software development kits and
application program interfaces. Please visit your browser help page for further information, including Do Not Track and how to disable cookies and otherwise make choices with respect to such data collection.
We collect information using analytics tools, including when you visit our site and applications or
use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
Use of Your Information
Norse Stone, the data controller for your information, is responsible for and may use your information for the purposes
described in this policy. Consistent with applicable law and choices and controls that may be available to you,
we may use information collected from you, or from devices associated with you, to:
- Provide you with the experiences, products, and services you request, view, engage with, or purchase;
- Personalise content and experiences;
- Operate, understand, optimise, develop, or improve our sites, applications, products, services and
operations, including by using guest survey research and analytics tools; and
- Detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
Sharing Your Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your
permission or are required by law to do so.
Your Controls And Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of
your information. In accordance with applicable law, your controls and choices may include:
- Correcting, updating, and deleting
Requesting removal of your personal information; and Requesting access to the personal
information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware that if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be
able to deliver certain experiences, products, and services to you.
- Data Security, Integrity and Retention
Norse Stone may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page
from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave
our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be
responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and
such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy
statement applicable to the website in question.